Buscar

domingo, 27 de julio de 2014

LAURA...


Hi everybody! My real name is Laura. I am 25 years old and I was born in Madrid where I studied Law at the Complutense University of the same city.
I decided to move to London two years ago to improve and work on my language skills. After a while I started to get bored. I had a bad experience which forced me to make the decision to face my fears and follow my heart. Making this decision has given life to this modest and humble project which appears to have helped me reinvent myself, providing me with enthusiasm and happiness. I have put all my passion into this blog and I have regained excitement and a new ambition which I hope to convey in the best way possible.
London is not only the city where I started the blog. This city is also very influential when it comes to a fashion idea that I found called street-style, which I could define as urban, risky, and outrageous without any doubt. I don’t personally opt for this style, however I have learnt how to get the best features of it and introduce them into my wardrobe. One thing that I have learnt in London is that fashion is the expression of your deepest own and you "decorate" yourself in the way you want people look at you.
I consider myself a passionate, exigent, hard working, loyal, sensible and…a crazy girl!!! Among the things I like the most in life are fashion, reading, laughing with friends, dancing when nobody can see me, spending hours talking with my mum and traveling when my purse allows me.
I would like to thank everyone who is there to remind me of who I am and where we can arrive in life by being confident. This little "myspace" is dedicated to all of you. To the women who take care of their image every day and who make it possible for this life-style. I hope you will enjoy it!
***

¡Hola a todos! Mi nombre real es Laura. Tengo 25 años y nací en Madrid donde estudié Derecho en la Universidad Complutense de la misma ciudad.
Hace dos años, decidí mudarme a Londres para mejorar mi nivel de inglés pero al poco tiempo empecé a aburrirme de la ciudad ya que no tuve la buena experiencia que pensaba iba a vivir. Esto me llevó a tomar la decisión de afrontar mis miedos y seguir a mi corazón. Así surgió la idea de este modesto proyecto que aparece para reinventarme y el cual intento crear con mucho entusiasmo y felicidad. He puesto toda la pasión posible en este blog lo que me ha dado mucha vida y una nueva ambición la cual llevaré a cabo de la mejor manera posible.
Londres no solo es la ciudad donde empiezo este blog, esta ciudad también tiene una gran influencia en la idea de moda que tengo ahora mismo. Podría definir su street-style como urbano, arriesgado y extravagante sin duda alguna. Quizás estas no son las cualidades que definan mejor mi estilo pero creo que he sabido como captar algunas de sus características e introducirlas en mi armario. Algo que también me ha enseñado Londres es que la moda expresa tu personalidad y nos "decoramos" para mostrar lo que queremos que los demás vean de nosotros.


En cuanto a mí, puedo decir que me considero una chica pasional, exigente con la vida, trabajadora, legal sensible y...alocada!!! Me encanta la moda, leer, reír con mis amigos, bailar cuando nadie me ve, pasar las horas hablando con mi madre y viajar cuando el bolsillo lo permite.
Me gustaría agradecer a todos los que me recuerdan cada día quién soy y quién se puede llegar a ser teniendo confianza en uno mismo. Este pequeño "miespacio" esta dedicado a todos vosotros; a todas las mujeres que cuidan su imagen cada día y que hacen posible esta forma de vida. ¡Espero que lo disfruten!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario