Buscar

jueves, 24 de julio de 2014

MADRID. WEDDING OUTFIT.

 
 
“It’s probably not just by chance that I’m alone. It would be very hard for a man to live with me, unless he’s terribly strong. And if he’s stronger than I, I’m the one who can’t live with him. … I’m neither smart nor stupid, but I don’t think I’m a run-of-the-mill person. I’ve been in business without being a businesswoman, I’ve loved without being a woman made only for love. The two men I’ve loved, I think, will remember me, on earth or in heaven, because men always remember a woman who caused them concern and uneasiness. I’ve done my best, in regard to people and to life, without precepts, but with a taste for justice.”
 
- Coco Chanel
 
 

 
 


 
Pendientes/ Earrings: NEW LOOK: £2,99
Top de flores amarillo/Yellow crop top: RIVER ISLAND: £19,99
Falda negra midi/ Midi black skirt: H&M: £29,90
Zapatos beige/ Beige shoes: FORMULA JOVEN: 30
 
 
¡Rosalía Martínez y Javier Manso, os deseo toda la felicidad del mundo para el resto de vuestras vidas juntos! ¡Nos vemos pronto, amigos!
¡ Rosalía Martínez and Javier Manso, I wish you all the happinnes together for the rest of your lives! ¡See you soon, my friends!
 

3 comentarios:

  1. Pero Lauuuuuuuu q tienes un blog !!! me encanta !! estas preciosa en todas las fotos !! muaks

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Guapisima! Ya estoy por aqui. Me ha encantado tu pequeño espacio que estoy segura crecera muchisimo. Te vere en tu proximo post. Muak


    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/mencanta-app.html?m=1

    ResponderEliminar